Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Shoes, New House



Well tonight I am going to attempt to get some photos on this otherwise boring blog. I thought I'd start with a photo of Kai's new shoes. Doesn't sound very interesting does it? But it was a monumental moment for me. Since he started walking everywhere we figured he needed a little more protection for his tender tootsies. We bought a pair of $5 shoes that lasted approximately 5 days! Greg figured maybe they weren't intended for little dudes who walk ALL day long (unless they're asleep!) So out we went to purchase some good quality shoes for our little Kaister. I had him in his stroller and the sales attendant asked for him to get out and step on the foot ruler thingie. So he obliged and patiently stood there while she measured his size 5 1/2 feet! It was a defining moment as Kai turned from baby to boy right before my eyes while standing there on that little shoe ruler thingie. So...in honour of that moment, I am going to try and upload a picture of his new shoes....here goes....

Now, I also thought our friends and family might be interested in seeing a few shots of where we are living now. So here is a photo of our new old house. I know it looks huge. We only live in 2/3s of it. We haven't met our new neighbors yet. They are pretty quiet. We're thinking maybe they're ghosts.....


1 comment:

hatfields-in-hawaii said...

Yeah! Thanks for the photos. It looks so beautiful there! I can't believe the little Kaister is wearing big boy shoes...and really cute ones at that :-)