Currently, Greg and I are paralyzed with indecision. At least we were. I think we have finally made our big decision - whether to buy a bike seat or a bike trailer to tote Kai around behind our bikes. I think today we finally decided to buy a trailer and I think we have settled on the Chariot Cougar. BUT we still didn't buy the trailer so I guess that means that we aren't 100% decided. I guess we're sleeping on it. But we did buy Kai his first helmet. This is one step in the direction of the commitment needed to buy the bike trailer. Either that or he is going to look pretty funny wearing his helmet to hang out at the park! Nevertheless, he did wear his helmet to dinner tonight so here is a photo! Hopefully soon we'll be posting a photo of Kai wearing his helmet while being happily towed behind my bike!
Just for fun I'm adding another photo taken this morning. You'll notice Kai is wearing his bear slipper socks. He loves these slipper socks. He smiles lovingly at them when we put them on and he tends to watch his feet while he is walking around in them, all the while smiling at the little bears. Just the other day he was carrying his slipper socks in his hands and he managed to walk straight into the wall!!! So, you see, he really does need a helmet!!!
3 comments:
Cool helmet! I expect that you guys will be getting ones...right?
-Ryan
Oops...I meant matching ones!
very cute!!!!
zoe and elijah LOVE going for bike rides with us- we got bike seats! but no helmets... bad parents! have to work on that one... ALOHA
Post a Comment