Kai and I spend alot of time together. Since we moved into our house we have been taking nature walks every morning. We don't have any furniture yet and Kai is kinda bored with the toys we brought along, so it is a nice way to pass the time until his nap. It is fun for me to get this quiet time to observe him and enjoy him and watch how he approaches his world.
These are some random thoughts of the things he has taught/is teaching me everyday:
1. Play is work
2. It is far better to chew on the puzzle than to put it together
3. When adventuring, always make sure the big person who looks out for you is close behind
4. Always eat the stuff you like
5. Water is the greatest, most glorious thing on earth whether it is coming out of a hose, in a puddle, the lake or ocean, or even the toilet bowl!
6. Exercising your lungs at least once a day is a good thing
7. Going to bed early is good
8. Getting up early is good
9. Outside is better than inside (when you're talking about a nice summer day)
10. Sometimes when you kiss the people you love, you can't help but bite them too.
Thanks Kai!
2 comments:
Those are some great lessons you're learning! I especially love the "biting kiss" :-) I can't believe he is walking...or should I say running! So cute!!
FREAGGIN CUTE! -RYAN
Post a Comment