Thursday, June 5, 2008

We made it to Massachusetts

I don't know much about blogging. In fact, I know nothing about blogging but much missed friends Kelley and Ryan just sent me their blog so I figured I'd give it a try. Seems like a good idea for keeping in touch and up to date for someone with digital diarrhea like me! 

We left our home in Hawaii and have been in MA now for over 2 weeks. I won't say we're in Boston b/c aside from flying over the city, I haven't seen it yet. We're still in a hotel in Burlington, MA (considered Greater Boston) but will be moving into our new home on Saturday morning. Its a new old home b/c it is over 100 years old. I am pretty excited about that. We get to enjoy all the character and charm w/o worrying about it too much b/c we're renting it. I am really excited about the big yard and all the veggies and flowers I'm going to grow! We also plan to compost which is also very exciting (okay, maybe not so exciting but when you've lived in an environmentally challenged place like Hawaii for nearly four years, it is a big deal!)

Greg has started school at MIT and has been doing his math homework like a good student every night. Looks like fun to me! He bought himself a Giant cycle cross bike and he has already commuted in the rain. Hard core! 

The Kaister walks/runs more and more everyday. He has even taken to kicking his Man U soccer ball (of course while wearing his Lpool kit!) His next challenge will be opening and closing every door and cabinet in our new house (he'll be busy!)

Well I have no idea how this works so I think I'll stop now until I figure this blogging thing oot. ;-)

2 comments:

hatfields-in-hawaii said...

Hopefully you get this comment...I'm still trying to figure this out! Yah, this is fun! It will be like we're still right next to each other :-)

hatfields-in-hawaii said...

We need pictures....I want to see the little Kai Moo!