I've been trying to keep busy - the family wall on the stairwell is about complete, and I spent most of yesterday cleaning out the garage and getting some more stuff for the house. It was a pretty busy day and this morning, I felt like I had gotten run over by a truck. My plan to check oot the much-ballyhooed trails that Louise sang about a few days ago was put on hold and I stumbled off for a short run instead. I DID explore some trails nearby the house, another promising source for communing w/ buzzy bugs and potential ticks (until the weather turns to the cooler!). Louise tried to explore it once from one side (that starts from a graveyard) but got spooked out by the scene. Coming from another side is much more pleasant and doesn't require any charms, chants, or crosses to keep the ghouls off your back (tho I'm not sure what to do about those pesky bugs!).
Today has been more aboot studying and doing a few finishing touches on things in the house. Its also been pretty cloudy, so it feels like a sleepy Sunday, custom-made for sipping coffee and snacking on nutella (which reminds me, I'm kinda hungry!). Kaister & Country Mouse return at the end of the week, so I have a few more days to clean out the beer bottles, empty keggers, and nacho chips :-)
1 comment:
I thought this post was going to be about catching our renegade Mouse!!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment