Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bunny Love

As new parents, we heard about "loveys" (a term kind of like onesie, that means nothing to you until you have to buy one). Well, Kai has had a lovey since he was newborn: a blue lion, named creatively - Blue Lion. Blue Lion plays a tune and has given Kai comfort for a long time. But, what he had going on for Blue Lion was just puppy love. Enter Bunny, the real thing. I tossed her in Kai's crib many months back; I can't remember exactly when but Kai was probably around 6 months or so. And there she has remained, largely ignored until recently. Then all of a sudden Bunny (or Buns or Bun Bun) became Kai's main lovey. Kai has a funny way of showing his love. He has a tendency to hold Buns precipitously over the toilet bowl and so far, I have managed to get there in time before Buns takes a swim. Check out this video of Kai being entertained by Buns on the change table.

1 comment:

hatfields-in-hawaii said...

TOO CUTE!! That laugh is contagious...I was sitting watching it and laughing out loud :-) -Kel