By popular request, I took my camera along for today's ride and took a few shots of the scenery and quiet NE roads that we've had the pleasure of riding.
This is the Concord River. It is really close to our place so we're hoping to get out and kayak or canoe one of these summer evenings.
This is Fern's. It is obviously a popular resting place for the cycling crowd. I stopped in today and sampled their apple croissant and had a short sit in one of their porch rocking chairs.
This is one of the marshland areas that I saw along my ride.
As I was riding home through Bedford I snapped a shot of one of the churches. The area in front is the Town Common where evening concerts and other events are held in the summer. We are looking forward to "Bedford Day" on September 20!
2 comments:
I'm drooling...over the beauty of the ride and the apple croissant :-) Thanks for the pictures...now we REALLY know what a great place it is to ride! Enjoy the roads. We drove home from Hawaii Kai today and were commenting on how scary it is to ride on these roads. I think I'll have to stick to the base once I am able to ride again.
Thanks for the pics!! -Kel
oh it makes me miss it so much! i have such a love for the area- its sooooooo beautiful and diverse! you guys need to head down to the cape! thanks for the pics- take more more more!!!!
xoxo
megan
Post a Comment