Well after being in Massachusetts for 2 months, I finally made it in to Boston (actually twice in 3 days!) I went in on Friday to visit Melony and tiny baby Naomi (see last post) and then again this morning. The whole Fennell family went down to Cambridge today (known as Boston's "Left Bank" b/c it is on the left side of the Charles River) to finally check out MIT and see where Greg expands his horizons everyday. We didn't have as much time as we hoped b/c Kai decided to sleep in this morning (7:15 am) so our tour of Harvard Square was a drive by blur but it looks like a vibrant, fun and happening place so we'll definitely be back.
We visited Greg's favorite spots on the MIT campus - the student center where they sell triple chocolate chip cookies, and his office where he stores shoes, water bottles, books, towels, and of course, bib shorts ;-). I got a feeling my husband is "that messy guy." ( I should have taken a photo :-)
Here are a few photos of MIT and environs:
1 comment:
Great pics! Thanks for sharing :-) -Kelley
Post a Comment