Friday, December 12, 2008

Under and OVER the Weather!

Old Man Winter has not heeded my challenge. He is a big chicken. He's still hiding out somewhere like....Houston?!?!?!? He seems to be directionally challenged this year. Hey buddy! We're up North!!!! Not Canada north, but still north nonetheless. Please don't forget about us. Kai really wants to try out his new sled. Maybe I should try pathetic pleading instead of a direct challenge like my earlier post? Would that work a little better? We've had enough rain in the last 48 hours to swell the little stream behind our house into a full fledged river with rapids and I'm thankful for the steep embankment that will keep our house from being flooded! But really, we'd just like a little snow. It is almost Christmas after all. I am getting to re-experience a full-on winter cold so I might as well have a little winter weather to go along with it. Pretty pllllllleeeeeeeeaaaazzzzzzeeeee!!!

2 comments:

The FragJohnsons said...

You do know that I am going to be blaming you when we still have snow in April!

Anonymous said...

I agree, we need some nice fluffy snow in time for Christmas. But then it can go away before January 1st!