Oh my gosh, it is so true what "they" say about the second child. Teia is now 6 days old. I think by this time Kai's photos were numbering in the 100's (well, maybe not that much) and I think Greg had already made an imovie with Kaister as the star! Poor Teia has been photographed a few times but with Greg going back to school a little over 12 hours after we arrived home from the hospital and her big brother needing lots of love and attention, its been tough. We know our friends and family are hoping to see a little more of our newest family member, so here area few of the pics we've snapped so far:
Daddy and Teia at the hospital. Isn't it fitting that her first hat is a toque?!
Snoozing at home.
2 comments:
Wow! You guys make the cutest kids!! :-) Glad Kai's adjusting well to the big change. I hope you both are too!
OMG!!!! SOOO Precious!!! congratulations again on your beautiful baby girl!!!!!!! YAY!!! :)
Post a Comment