In other news, it looks like Greg is going to need a new bike. The Giant's injuries include misalignment of the front fork and rear wheel mount in addition to the obvious damage to the front wheel. The back wheel appears to have escaped unscathed, which is a good thing b/c I just discovered that Greg had pirated that wheel off my retired racer, the ol' GT! Funny thing is, Greg did a little happy dance when he got the verdict on his bike. I guess it is always a happy day when you can pick out a new bike, even if you have to get smucked by a car first.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
39 weeks...
We've had a few requests for updates. The news on the baby front is no news. Sibs and I made 39 weeks and s/he is still hanging out! Sibs is a busy little person in there and I'm wondering if s/he should start resting up for the big exit??? I've been having more contractions and really thought last night was the night but it seems my uterus is still being irritable or is still busy practicing. Having never been 39 weeks pregnant before, I'm pretty amazed how big a belly can get and how sore and uncomfortable a body can be! Yesterday I managed to hurt my ankle while rising from the floor after cleaning out the hall closet. So, now I am waddling and limping. It is quite a sight to behold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg! i about howled with laughter at greg's post--but only because he is okay and not hurt and now gets a new bike out of the whole deal! love the f-word description, lol.
Hugs from my family to yours!
Louise, I asked allie in the bath tonight if you were having a girl or boy and she said "booooy". Can't wait to find out! Hand in there!
Post a Comment