Sunday, October 11, 2009

Still Waiting...

Tomorrow is Sibs' official due date ~ Oct. 12th ~ Canadian Thanksgiving and Columbus Day. But at the moment we're still waiting. I say "at the moment" b/c I am still expecting Sibs to show up sometime today. Although I have to admit feeling a bit less optimistic than I was at 9 am this morning, seeing as it is almost 4 pm now. We'll see how many more yogic squats I can pump out today. I'm about walked out. Seems walking stimulates a contraction that lasts the duration of the walk. I hobble home, bent over and hopeful, only to have the contraction stop once I sit down on the couch :-(.

In the meantime, we're filling our time with enjoying what Fall has to offer. This has been made more fun by a visit from Grandma Barbie and Poppa Mike. Mike will be heading back to Ontario tomorrow but Grandma is sticking around for Sibs' arrival. Kai is enjoying all of the extra attention. He has found a new audience for his sideways walking (he is always eager to demonstrate), and for his new found skill, burping. This is always followed by a big smile and a "smooze me."

Here we are this morning at the pumpkin patch.
Kai really enjoyed the pumpkin patch this year. Here he is scoping out the choices.
And finally, he made his pick....."dis one."
I couldn't resist including this cute photo from a fall farm festival we attended a few weeks ago. Here is Kai demonstrating his "milk moustache."


1 comment:

sunnywave said...

love the moustache!!!! xoxoxox :)

here's for a safe and healthy delivery! love you guys!!!