Saturday, February 14, 2009

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love my Hubby!

It is Valentine's Day after all so  I thought I'd write up a list of some of the reasons that I love my DH (dear hubby), who also goes by other acronyms such as: CM, GM, NM, as well as LCDR... and now we can add Dada, although that really is more of a word. We both write on this blog and it is always nice to sign on and see a new post on your own blog! I thought he might like this one....

Top 10 Reasons why I love my hubby:

1. He is wicked smart.

2. He is an awesome Dada; his patience is unending and he knows how to have fun like a toddler!

3. He is generous. Not only does he spoil me and give without ever keeping track, he always remembers that little rule of thirds when it comes to money: save some, spend some and give some away. He is always ready with the check book for a worthy cause. 

4. He is really, really funny. You have to know him well to know that, but I like that about him too.

5. He can cook and does so, often. 

6. He is gentle and strong, the best ever qualities in a man. 

7. He has long range vision and adjusts my point of view often. 

8. There is always more to discover....like I recently learned that he really can play the base guitar AND that he can shoot baskets. Now he no longer has an excuse for why he always misses the laundry basket! 

9. He's pretty darn cute and the patent holder on the long eyelashes gene in our family. 

And the #10 reason why I love my hubby:

10. He makes a mean cup of tea (although this has taken some training!)

EDITED AT A LATER DATE: Obviously I don't watch enough TV. I couldn't even do Letterman's Top 10 right!!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

We loved this blog! Wow Greg, bass guitar AND basketball, impressive!