In keeping with the Valentine's Day theme, Kaister was dressed in his finest red sweater for his day at daycare. He's been doing great there lately and not really crying at all the last few weeks when he gets dropped off. There are just a few other kids there and I think Kai enjoys spending a day with some pint sized company. That isn't to say that he doesn't miss his mama ;-)
Today when I picked up my little man he did a little happy "skip" when he saw me. Then my little Romeo, in true Valentine's spirit, took my head between his little hands and gave me not one kiss, but FIVE!!! Five gentle little boy kisses in a row followed by a nose nuzzle, his latest way of showing affection. Talk about melting a poor girl's heart! It certainly elicited a lot of "Awwwww"s from the other mamas and the daycare ladies. I felt just about as special as Bunny!
1 comment:
That is so cute!! I can just imagine his little nose nuzzles :-) Ryan loved this blog and actually giggled when I read it to him.
Post a Comment