Tuesday, February 1, 2011

little man, BIG SNOWBANK

This is the snowbank in our driveway. Greg shoveled all of it! Not all at once mind you, but since Jan. 12th. And we are supposed to get another 10 inches tomorrow. Yikes! I know one little man who won't mind! He is a regular Everest Explorer, right in our own front yard!
Here he is summiting. Hmmmm, spellcheck doesn't like that. I guess those mountaineer types make up their own verbs. 
And then he went right over the top and came down the backside in sort of a free fall run to land in a heap below....
Lots of fun! But I do feel sorry for the little Peach. Like usual, she wants to do whatever her big "buba" is doing but when she tried her approach on driveway mountain her little mitts went right in and she got a face full! Unfortunately we weren't camera ready and missed the moment!


1 comment:

sunnywave said...

ooohhh....just brings back memories of snow filled winters...kai is quite the mountain climber! brave little man! hopefully miss peach will get her turn, soon! xoxoxo