I'm up way later than I should be so why not lose a few more minutes of sleep and do a quick blog. It's been awhile, again. We've had a fair bit of snow up here in this them parts. Seems you never can predict one winter here from the other. I do like a snowy winter but this might even be a bit much.....
If you look closely into the flat light you can see Kai's snow slide.
It snowed so much it even snowed INSIDE our house. Here Teia is scooping some up with a spoon for our "snow bowl." Kai enjoyed watching it melt and is busy getting his mind around ice to water to steam to condensation these days. We've added meteorologist to our list of potential future occupations for the little man. The list already includes: architect, civil engineer, locksmith, distance runner and baker.
Greg is getting in quite a few upper body workouts in this winter, complete with his own personal trainers "Go Dada! Go Dada!" He confided in me today that if it snows tomorrow, he is not really sure if he can get the snow onto the snowbanks anymore b/c they are so high. We've completely given up on getting our mail. The plows have whacked the mailbox down and shoveling a spot for the mail truck is just way too much work now.
I've had some requests from the family for a picture of Kai in his super cute hat....here he is in our backyard before it was submerged. Thanks Auntie Karen! Kai loves his hat and wears it everyday!
And speaking of cute hats. Here is little Miss T in her cute hat, courtesy of Auntie Shannon.
So we're hunkering down for yet another storm, expected tomorrow. It might be Snow Day #5....isn't that crazy? In one month!
On another topic (b/c these days I never know when I'll get back to the blog again) here is a funny conversation b/tw Kai and I the other day.
Me: (wearing towel after having a shower) Hey Kai, what do I need to get ready to go out?
Kai: Socks.
Me: Anything else?
Kai: (after surveying me seriously) Shoes.
2 comments:
Just love those photos of the snow. Keep shovelling Greg!
We have a lot of snow too but not as much as you folks. Gotta love living in MA!
Oh, and by the way Kai was right, you do need socks and shoes to go out. From his perspective, being closer to the ground, he started at the bottom. I am sure he would have worked his way up to clothes if the conversation had continued:)
Mom
loooove these!!!
Post a Comment