This is where the kidlets and I get to spend our Greg-less time. Not too hard to handle, eh? (Getting into CDN mode here). I know it looks idyllic, and it is, but we are discovering more and more that not too much is relaxing these days. The kiddos just keep us on our toes among other things, like our heads. Even a leisurely morning ride on Poppa Mike's boat turned a bit frantic with one wee Fennell being a bit spooked by the rocking of the boat and the other one thinking that a boat was as good a place as any to hone her crawling and climbing skills.

Like many island communities, Wolfe Islanders are committed to a sustainable lifestyle. Here are some of the almost 100 wind turbines that cover the island and provide some juice to Kingston's grid.

And our little lady continues to try new things everyday. While holding onto this push toy she decided that it would be a good idea to try standing by herself for a few seconds!
Dada has arrived safely in hot, sticky Georgia after a flight diverted due to bad weather (darn those summer storms) and we have survived day 1 without him....only 20 more to go!!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
1 comment:
20 days!!!! wow!!!! hugs, heart, and love to you!!! love the pics, and was totally cracking up about wee peach crawling all over the boat. talk about keeping you on your toes!!! i am so hearing your pain!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment