Friday, August 27, 2010

Favorite Photos from Wolfe Island

We finally returned home after 4 weeks at Mom and Mike's little piece of paradise on Wolfe Island. It is hard to summarize 4 weeks in one blog post so I thought I'd just share some of my favorite photos of our time there. We spent wonderful time with family. I was entertained by my adorable, precocious 2.5 year old niece whom I haven't seen in more than a year. I visited with some of my oldest and dearest friends and their families. And we did get to spend a little vacation time as a family of four on either end of Greg's time away.

Already it seems a long time ago. Our journey home took 10 hours (that Teia isn't too keen on sitting in a car seat all day). We celebrated our homecoming with Greg putting his fist through our bedroom window. (No, he wasn't angry, he was just chasing a moth that was keeping me awake!)
Kai and Grandma enjoy the view from the ferry.

Teia and Jillian hanging out.
Allie-Ballie
The Peach and her Granddad.

Teia and Uncle Meeko.
Allie and Kai enjoy ice cream treats while sussing each other out.
More boat time! This one was Kai's favorite I think.
Teia and Granddad sharing a Corona. He is such a bad influence!
Entertainment for the drive home a.k.a how many ways can you wear a slinky?


No comments: