Well tonight Greg discovered our camera cord under a pile of engineering-type books so we can finally update a few cute videos of Kai. I realize that these are kinda those "you had to be there" type of videos but we thought we'd share anyway, knowing some family and friends would enjoy. Kai has his famous "squinty" face that anyone who has visited our house in the last 6 months has seen, I'm sure. Now he has added another face. He started pulling it with his hands in the air one night after dinner last week and Greg and I just lost it. Once Kai discovered how funny he was, he did it over and over again. Of course by the time we grabbed the camera it was watered down a little, but still pretty funny! Sorry the videos are so dark.
In this next video Greg and I are quite silly ourselves, trying to get Kai to make his funny face!
No comments:
Post a Comment