Louise reminded me that Ottawa gets MUCH colder than this. Folks apparently wear tights under their jeans when they go out (oot) to dinner in the winter, its so cold out (oot). Even the hockey players?? Somehow I find it hard to believe men the likes of Wayne Gretzky or Patrick Roy walked around with tights under their jeans, but that's what Louise said!
When Uncle Miko and Aynsley were here, they debated which was colder, Edmonton or Winnipeg. I say, keep that little debate north of the border, thanks! While most of our friends and family north of the border would chuckle at -18C, I say its plenty cold for me. On my walk to the bus station this morn, my breath would waft up to my eyelashes and cause them to stick together when I blinked. When I took off my face-guard, my cheeks would start to burn and my teeth would hurt. Nevertheless, I don't think I'll be wearing any tights under my jeans, thank you....
No comments:
Post a Comment