Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall is in the air!

I can hardly believe it is September. It feels like we just got here...but that was way back in May! Time is flying! Its still pretty warm here but you can tell that the change of seasons is just around the corner. The nights are cooler and some of the leaves are starting to show a tiny bit of coloured tint. Yesterday it was actually cold enough that I wore pants out of necessity and not just b/c I felt like a change! The fall festivals have started up and its Apple Pickin' time! We were at a farm stand today and they were serving up caramel apples and apple cider donuts! Must be fall! We are all excited and just a little bit intimidated about our first winter in 4 years! I've bought Greg and Kai their required puffy coats and toques so we're good to go!!! 

No comments: