I tried to get a nice pic of our kiddos together but it really isn't easy. Like everything else, I'm sure we'll get there and they'll be cooperative posers sometime!
Practicing their police line up faces? Let's hope not!
Daddy is already back at work which means uniform time again. But the Navy changed their look while Greg has been on vacay in graduate school. Here Teia tries on Daddy's new blue/grey camo hat. Its cute on T and will provide some nice camouflage for Greg next time he is trying to hide underwater...or amongst the Blue Man Group.
2 comments:
I love the pic of Teia with Greg's hat. I love Kai in his tshirt too. Do you have an address for SD? I would like to mail Greg and kai a Congrats card.
oh just looove these. :-) xoxo the kids are growing so fast!! hope to see you in the islands for a beach play date one day!!!
Post a Comment