Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Many Faces of Miss T

Blogging has once again fallen to the very bottom of the to do list. I have photos and stories to share, just no time to do it. Now that Greg has handed in a rough draft of his thesis, maybe you'll hear from him once in awhile again.

Thought I'd share a few recent photos of our littlest one. She is growing up and changing so fast I fear I'll miss blogging about a whole phase of her development if I don't make some time!

Crazy hair, crazy girl!

Her sweetest side, blowing kisses. 

Insisting on wearing big brother's jacket.

Complaining or playing peekaboo.

Pretty excited to be wearing Mama's watch (and sporting a new haircut!)

Super Teia!

"Oh no, don't you tell me I can't step on this ge-tar case!"

"Who me?"

Her fashion sense continues to develop.

Cute and messy. This is how she makes sure we don't forget her bath - dinner in the hair. 
Dancing with Kai's teddy bear's scarf. 

Really gettin' down now!

2 comments:

Barbara Penkman said...

That young lady has Spirit with a capital S.
Mom

sunnywave said...

awwwwk!!! looove these photos! so cute!!!