Monday, March 29, 2010

We're back!


Just a quick aloha! to let our friends and family know that we are back (already :-(((() from our trip to Hawai'i. We had a wonderful time and Teia and Kai (known now as Beach Runner and Mini-Runner - Kai is into making up nicknames lately - today I got "Fast Runner" and Daddy got "Slow Runner" ;-) not sure how that happened), were superb travelers! I mentioned to Greg that they did so well that maybe we should consider a trip to Australia. Greg agreed that they did well but he wasn't so enthusiastic about my idea. Maybe I should let the jet lag pass first...

I hope to be back several times this week to put up some pics and stories of our trip. It was a big week. Teia started rolling from her back to tummy and just didn't stop! We have lots of other stories to share so stay tuned for the Hawaii Chronicles. For now it is back to catching up on sleep, unpacking, and dealing with yet more mold and flooding. Hmmmm....good to be home? NOT.


2 comments:

sunnywave said...

sooo glad we got to see you!!! and posted a cute pic of the girls! will send you via email...love and hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

You should definately make that trip to Australia! X