April is a busy month with lots of birthdays (Kai's being the most important of course), our wedding anniversary (which gets hidden behind the shadow of the little man's big day...I think he planned it that way when he arrived the day before...), a planned visit from Granddad and Easter. I think right now Kai is most excited about Easter. Not surprising really, given that he LOVES bunnies and he LOVES chocolate and he has now made the connection of how the two go together at this time of year. The other day when I got him up from his rest he was chomping on one of his bunnies' tails and told me he was eating a 'koklate' bunny. He made sure that I understood the distinction b/tw real and pretend 'koklate' bunnies and that he'd enjoy the real kind! Today we took a trip to the mall and stopped at the chocolate bunny store (aka the Lindt store). Kai was pretty excited to see a whole wall of chocolate bunnies. I asked him if he thought we should buy one for Daddy to which he replied affirmatively. Then he thought for a moment and added "buy one for Kai." As I reached up to chose one, he then suggested "buy a BIG one for Kai." Smart boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment