Poor little Kai man now seems to be in the grips of this latest nasty interceptor of spring time fun and Greg seems to be fighting it a little now too. But it seems that neither of them will fight the 6 day bed battle that I have just endured. The doctors blamed it on my already "run down" pregnant state. Ya, maybe 2 months of nausea, vomiting and fatigue will run a person down.... Whatever the cause I seem to be getting better and that is cause for celebration! Bring on the overdue Easter chocolate!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Knocked.On.My.Butt.
This is a drive by blog to reassure those worried souls out there that we are in fact still alive and kicking over here. Life has been a little more hectic than usual with the typical catch up (and then some) that happens after a trip away and a rather unpleasant visit from Mr. Rhinovirus (a.k.a. the common cold). I hope I'm not tempting fate by asserting my beginning recovery so publicly but I do think I am starting to feel a little bit better. Let's see 1) I'm dressed, 2) I haven't taken tylenol in about 16 hours, 3) I can stay awake for more than 2 hours at a time. We won't mention the fact that I have completely lost my voice (hmmmm, maybe that is why I feel this strong pull toward the computer???) and can hardly walk down our street without needing a good, long rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad someone is back in blogland. We seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth with my family here. We promise we'll update soon. We have lots to blog about :-) Glad you're starting to feel better! Hope you get your voice back soon...nothing worse than not being able to talk!!!
Post a Comment