We have been so busy I was beginning to feel like I was never going to get back to the blog. We have photos of the new house to upload as well as stories of our ever exciting unpacking process and some of our explorations of our new home. Once we finally get through all these boxes I will try to catch up. In the meantime here is a short one with some photos of Greg's construction project for today. He's been busy building Shed #1 but was briefly diverted today to build a playground. Bike #1 has been built (mine!!! Lucky me!) with Bikes #2, 3, and 4 still festering impatiently in their respective boxes. They are in line behind Sheds #1 and 2. We are SO thankful that it never rains in San Diego so he doesn't have to rush too much on the sheds (now I've probably jinxed us).
Kai was pretty excited about the playground and alternated between helping Daddy out and climbing on the structure as it was erected. Here he is carefully setting up the tunnel and below, using his own tools to tighten up a few screws. He was great with a hammer too! I know Daddy appreciated the help!
Daddy was the real meat and potatoes behind the project though as Kai did take a pool break during the final few stages of construction. Once it was finished he was quick to test it out:
Miss Teia was pretty impressed when she got up from her nap and Kai got a real kick out of watching her explore his finished project. It's pretty much kid heaven in our backyard now :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment