Methinks that we've just experienced some karma for thinking that we are entitled to celebrate Thanksgiving twice a year simply because we're a CAN-AM family. Maybe we have been a bit too gluttonous with the pumpkin pie! We haven't had the best of luck with American Thanksgiving, with illness striking two years in a row. This year Mama got it the worst and the kidlets spent alot of time in their jammies doing puzzles.
We had to delay our Thanksgiving plans by a day because of Mama's stomach flu but a good time was had by all, even if it was a day late. Teia entertained as usual.

Here she is all messy-faced from her pumpkin pie feast! And who would have guessed it. She has now decided she likes green beans! Notice her new stylin' do. I cut her hair.
Everyone was still feeling a bit green the day after our Black Friday feast but we headed out to pick out our Christmas tree nonetheless. Here is Buds looking like quite the woodsman.

While Buds loved the candy canes at the garden center, Teia LOVED the goats. I wish this was a video and not a still photo. She was literally shouting at them she was so excited.

I guess I am truly assimilated. Our Christmas tree is up and decorated before the first of December. Shhhh....don't tell my Canadian friends :-)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're all feeling better! Have I ever told you how stinking cute your kids are?!? Love the pics! Miss you!
LOVE!! The picture of teia yelling at the goats, soooo cute! and glad you're feeling better!!! xoxoxox!!
Post a Comment