Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our Beautiful Children


I think all parents try not to brag about their children, but really, we all want to right? It's hard not to talk about little people you love so much you sometimes think you might explode. So I am going to indulge us and post a few photos from Teia's 1st birthday photo session, held at our home in MA. Our wonderful photographer dropped off our CD of photos today so we are now free to share them! Some were linked in an earlier post so I've selected different ones to show off.
Teia snuggling with Blankie.

And of course a few photos of Kai were nabbed. I love this one. It might not be his natural smile but I think we'll see more of this in future once he is old enough for school photos!

Here is our blue-eyed boy again. He really looks like he is up to something in this photo!
And our brown-eyed girl (at least it looks that way in this photo - her eyes are still keeping us guessing!) She was so tired during the photos and you can see it in this one but gotta love those eyes!
She got a little more energetic playing in our "pumpkin patch" with Mommy.
And look at that smile for Dada!
I had to post this one b/c you can clearly see where the genetic patterns run in this family!

1 comment:

sunnywave said...

these are just gorgeous! what a beautiful family!!!