Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More photos

I've been busy trying to take more pics lately as Teia's precious baby days fly by and Kai becomes more and more of a BIG BOY everyday! One of my goals is to try and take some pics of Teia in the same poses as some of my favs of Kai. So below you'll see pictures of my spa babies at 4 months of age:

And it finally happened! I asked Kai if he wanted to hold Teia for a photo and he said YES! He took his responsibility pretty seriously and held his little sis very gently and long enough for me to snap a few shots!

These two little monkeys keep me very entertained! Teia has started laughing. She thinks piggies shopping at markets are very funny and of course, she enjoys zerberts delivered to just the right spot. Kai was very busy this morning taking care of his bunnies. Hands were washed, bunnies were buckled into the highchair, quiche was prepared and served and the bunnies became "babies" and had some time on Teia's play mat before being thrown into Teia's crib b/c they were crying. Kai is quite the songster too lately. He figured he'd make the bunnies feel better with a song which went like this "kisses, kisses, kisses" to the tune of twinkle, twinkle little star. Awwww.... I'm starting to hear alot of myself in him lately "No, no, no new bunny! Don't touch heater!" or "new bunny, that's not nice" so I know it is definitely time to start being very careful what I say, otherwise I may hear myself when those chatty cathy bunnies start doing their thang!

In other news, I booked Kai's 3rd birthday party today. I am very excited b/c we are actually going to go all out and rent out an indoor soccer field and all kinds of active toys will be put out for the kids, even a bouncy house, and we'll be inviting his little posse of friends (someone has to go in the bouncy house b/c we're pretty sure Kai won't). We go every Wednesday and it is one of Kai's absolutely favorite places and has kept us sane during this long, dreary, good for nothing, snow-less, sled-less, ski-less winter. Is it weird that I am really, REALLY excited for his little party? I guess that means I am really, truly, officially in parentland. How many more years before I get to be a soccer mom?

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love the pics! Especially the one's of him holding Teia!!! I can't wait to snuggle both of them :-)

sunnywave said...

omg!!! love the big brother/lil sister pics!!! heart melting!