Friday, July 17, 2009

Aqua Man!

We're finally having the hot, humid New England weather we've been waiting for and we're happy about it (sort of). At least its not dreary and raining like it was for most of the month of June. So today Kai and I met some friends at our local splash park/fake lake. Kai loves it there and he has taken a liking to wearing my swim goggles. He doesn't put his head under the water but he really enjoys going into the water wearing them. So today I finally remembered the bring the camera along and Kai cooperated by giving me his best cheesy smile!

Below you'll see Aqua Man devouring some mac n' cheese puffs. These are supposed to be healthy (or so the demo lady at Whole Foods told me), but whatever, Kai LOVES them and insisted on eating the entire container before hitting the lake.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in his goggles! Emma Anne still loves hers! I LOVE the main pic on your blog right now. You must get that one framed, it's so awesome!

Sara said...

I LOVE the pictures...what a cutie!! That park looks/sounds like fun! You guys have a lot of cool stuff near you...at least it sounds like it :-)