And she rode horses:
A couple times!
Teia has ridden a few times before but riding in a real field with ups and downs and even a little trotting was quite exciting for her. She is a real natural in the saddle already. I wonder if we should start the horse fund now.
Daddy even got to ride! I think he is a natural too. I rode for the first time in years and remembered why I was a horse nut as a young person. I am looking forward to when Teia is old enough to take riding lessons cause I think I'll take them with her. Maybe Buds will join us too.
The horse rides were courtesy of my old friend Dan. Teia managed to find chickens to play with at his house too. She was quite excited to take home some eggs for lunch.
At Auntie Karen's house Teia got in some more Doggy time.
And our trip ended with Teia hanging out with a little lost bird at the San Diego airport.
One day we will get a pet for the kidlets but for now our little animal lover will have to make do with all of her stuffy animal friends. I dug out my ol' childhood friend Easter Sunday, a stuffed donkey hand made by my mom. Teia was thrilled and now "rides" Easter Sunday into the crib for all naps and bedtime (ala mom or Dad lifts Teia atop the stuffed donkey into her crib -must get a video of that!) Unfortunately, Easter Sunday is nearly as old as I am and he has lost a few body parts since becoming a resident of Teia's crib. Now I know when I hear shrieks from her room to go grab a needle and thread!
No comments:
Post a Comment