Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Little Peach Turns 7 Months Old!

Teia here. Now that I'm 7 months old, I figured I'd blog about how big I'm growing all by myself. I've watched my parents typing away on their matching Macs long enough that I know how its done. Here is my "official" 7 month old photo. I've noticed my mom tries to make sure she takes a photo of me on each of my "month" birthdays. Its a good thing too because she doesn't seem to remember to take photos of me the rest of the time, at least not many :-( I'm pretty happy here because I'm eating and I really like to eat. My favorite things to eat are oatmeal (my big brother calls it Mushies) and anything fruity. I definitely DON'T like peas, green beans, carrots or pumpkin and sometimes I don't even like sweet potato. Mushies are also fun to mush my hands in and sometimes I make a mess but no one seems to mind. I've got that "cute factor" going for me.
The other day my Mommy gave me this thing to hold and when I put it in my mouth I discovered some frozen goodness...yummy bananas! Boy do I like this and it even makes my teeth feel better too. The two on the bottom are trying really hard to break through these days. Even the doctor said so.
This is me and my banana in my office. That is what my Dad calls it anyway.
The other day we went to a farm and I got to sit all by myself on the blanket and watch my big brother run around. He does that alot. Everyone ate ice cream but I didn't get any....I guess I'm not big enough yet. It sure does look good though and my big brother gets really messy when he eats it.

In the photo below I am chilling in front of the TV. I don't watch TV very often but sometimes my big brother wants to and then I get to as well. There are benefits to being #2. I'm not always quite so calm though. I do like my jumparoo and I like to make squealy sounds and raspberries. I really like it when my mom and dad do it back to me. I also love when my dad holds me and helps me to chase my brother. My brother runs away from me and I just laugh. I wonder if he knows that Dad and I are just pretending we can't get him. He is not as fast as Dad, not yet anyway. Hmmmm, what else is new with me? Well, I really like tags. Toys are cool but tags are cooler. I like to play with them and suck on them. In fact I like to suck on everything. My dad called a me vacuum cleaner the other day. Is that a good thing?

And here is a picture of my big brother. I know this post is supposed to be all about me but I just love him soooo much! I'm trying really hard to crawl lately but I haven't figured out how to get my bottom and top half off the ground at the same time. But I almost do it when my brother walks by. I really want to grab his feet! He is so much fun and so big and so smart. The other day he was making bird sounds and I tried to do it too! I know he was proud of me :-)
I think its time for some more Mushies and I hope some other tasty treat that is NOT green (maybe one of those frozen bananas in a bag things!) so I'll say bye bye for now!


1 comment:

sunnywave said...

oh.emmm.geee.... soooo cute!!! arrgh!! melting...melting...into a mushy aunty ball!!!! love you little teia (and family), can't believe you're already 7 months old!!!!! Hugs and SMOOSHY kisses on those chub cheeks. enjoy your mushies, bananas, and everything fruity!!! xoxoxo aunty sunnywave