It's hard to believe that little miss Teia Autumn is one whole month old today! This month has flown by. When Kai was a little one, it felt like the time just crawled. I found myself often looking down the road (or at older babies) and wondering if we'd ever get there. I know I am definitely older this time around, and perhaps a little bit wiser, and I do know that these baby days fly by. I look at Teia and already can't believe how much she has changed from that sleepy little baby we brought home in mid-October.
I was very anxious to get her "stats" today and we got great news. Teia now weighs 9 lbs, 2 oz which is a gain of just about a pound in 2 weeks. Yay Teia! She is also 21.5 inches long so she has grown about a 1/2 inch or so and she is at the 75th percentile for length. So she is tall like her daddy, granddads, uncles, and brother. So it seems like nursing is going alot more smoothly this time around! It is quite the process though! I don't know how women managed in the times before lactation consultants and breast pumps! Greg has been wanting to post a father's point of view on breast feeding but has to get through mid-terms and assignments first. We all can't wait for the end of the semester. Til then blogging might be a bit slow.
1 comment:
YAY! I was wondering how the appointment went. Phew, that's a relief! She's so stinking cute!! I definitely see a bit of Kai in her :-)
Post a Comment